(aka oxinabox aka Frames)
Research Software Engineer, Invenia Labs.
PhD, in Natural Language Processing / Machine Learning.
Writes a lot of JuliaLang code.
- Stack Overflow 22.5k 22.5k 1414 gold badges7272 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Academia 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 7k 7k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2.9k 2.9k 1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.5k 2.5k 1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 445 What is the correct syntax for 'else if'?
- 232 uint8_t vs unsigned char
- 211 Why are research papers written in language that's difficult for undergraduate students?
- 189 How do I apply the for-each loop to every character in a String?
- 123 Is "women men girls love meet die" a valid sentence?
- 112 Logical reason why my dystopian government exiles rebels instead of killing them?
- 67 Is Julia dynamically typed?
- View more network posts →