Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Case Western Reserve University
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 9 '16 at 6:53
- MathOverflow 9.8k 9.8k 2626 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.4k 2.4k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Why did algebraic geometry need Alexander Grothendieck?
- 39 How can I ask a teacher to follow the textbook more closely?
- 24 Usage of mathbb versus mathds
- 23 Do famous works of literature need citations?
- 22 What is currently feasible in invariant theory for binary forms?
- 22 Can one prove the elementary divisor theorem for PIDs by elementary matrix operations?
- 21 Is there a problem with Beamer in the latest MiKTeX update?
- View more network posts →