J. C. Salomon
I’m an engineer, graduated with a B.E. in Electrical Engineering from the Cooper Union, and looking for work in that field in the Greater NYC area.
My interests are varied and include computers & computer programming, science fiction & real-life space exploration, politics, and religion; see my active accounts on Stack Overflow.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 25 '17 at 15:01
- TeX - LaTeX 3.3k 3.3k 1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 2.8k 2.8k 1414 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 Can we get a flair image with a transparent background?
- 42 difference between fork and branch on github
- 41 Classified project during WWII involving Asimov and Heinlein
- 41 Why did Greeks and Romans dilute their wine?
- 40 Using LaTeX3’s xtemplate
- 34 Latest changes in C11
- 25 When and why should I use % !TEX TS-program and % !TEX encoding?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 30 '14