Community Product & Operations Manager for College Confidential.
On a personal note, I'm married and have three children. Our oldest son loves school, friends, games, and music. Two of my children happen to have been born on the same day. I sometimes write about that experience. My wife loves taking care of people as a registered nurse and an all around wonderful person.
Don't have time for a full review of something? Why not try my 5-second reviews?
- Meta Stack Exchange 67.6k 67.6k 3030 gold badges213213 silver badges312312 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics♦ 26.5k 26.5k 3434 gold badges125125 silver badges290290 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.8k 18.8k 1111 gold badges8989 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Christianity 9.5k 9.5k 4141 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Philosophy 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 564 Change in roles for Jon Ericson (leaving SE)
- 282 Why we don't keep public records of suspensions
- 228 How can I check if a directory exists in a Bash shell script?
- 178 A proposed philosophy of question migration
- 175 The problem with extrinsic motivation
- 172 Asking days badges
- 148 What privilege should 30k users get?
- View more network posts →