I've blogged about E-readers and distraction free reading, and continue to have a strong interest. Reading devices I own and use: Kindle, Nook, iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone."
Member for 6 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 '14 at 18:38
- Board & Card Games 8.5k 8.5k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Ebooks 934 934 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 549 549 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 266 266 66 bronze badges
- Bicycles 213 213 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 How do you make Settlers of Catan work well for 2 players? (Problems and play-tested solution described, alternatives requested)
- 40 How do you make Settlers of Catan work well for 2 players? (Problems and play-tested solution described, alternatives requested)
- 35 Which of the 5 resources in Settlers of Catan (base version) is most important? Why?
- 33 How do game designers come up with suggested (or minimum) age requirements for games?
- 32 In Ticket to Ride, how do you overcome bad initial tickets?
- 25 How to Measure Luck vs Skill in Games?
- 24 How to synchronize Kindle collections across all devices, including older Kindles?
- View more network posts →