I've blogged about E-readers and distraction free reading, and continue to have a strong interest. Reading devices I own and use: Kindle, Nook, iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone."
- Board & Card Games 8.7k 8.7k 66 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Ebooks 944 944 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 559 559 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 266 266 66 bronze badges
- Bicycles 213 213 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 How do you make Settlers of Catan work well for 2 players? (Problems and play-tested solution described, alternatives requested)
- 42 How do you make Settlers of Catan work well for 2 players? (Problems and play-tested solution described, alternatives requested)
- 36 Which of the 5 resources in Settlers of Catan (base version) is most important? Why?
- 33 How do game designers come up with suggested (or minimum) age requirements for games?
- 32 In Ticket to Ride, how do you overcome bad initial tickets?
- 25 How to Measure Luck vs Skill in Games?
- 24 How to synchronize Kindle collections across all devices, including older Kindles?
- View more network posts →